What is Link Analyzer
Link analyzer is a tool, which will list all hyperlinks found on a webpage along with it's anchor text (if having any) and type of link (dofollow or nofollow). So by using this tool, you can identify the links which are dofollow and which are nofollow.
Important Things About Hyperlink
- Web links are two types, internal and external.
- In a link tag, two type of trust tag can be added. That are dofollow and nofollow.
- Dofollow links having more value in SEO concept.
- Nofollow is a non trusted linking way, which never pass enough authority.
- Gaining good dofollow links may help to get rank well on search results.
Journals About Links